The Millionaire Quest Begins

Hello my name is Rob. I am an average man. I am married and have 4 sons. I am over 40, and I work in IT. I have had enough, I need money and I need to be a millionaire. It must be one of the most common questions on Google, the only problem is there is no easy way to do this otherwise everyone would be a millionaire.  I know that money does not guarantee happiness but it would be nice all the same.

Anyway I have been looking for ways to make extra money and whilst there is not one sure-fire way.  I am willing to try a variety of methods on my quest.  I am not afraid to get stuck in, and I dont think that it will happen over-night if at all.  Here goes nothing please feel free to join me on this journey and if anyone has any unusual methods or any proven methods please leave me a comment!

Comments

Popular Posts